Friday, March 23, 2007

PRC Issues Guidelines for Nursing Board Retake


The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has released the guidelines for the implementation of the nursing licensure examination retake for June 2006 nurses. It outlined three (3) types of possible retake scenarios with special requirements for each.

The first type of retakers are the 1,687 examinees ordered by the Court of Appeals to retake. They are required to submit their previous notice of admission document, Transcript of Records, and Birth Certificates. Filing and examination fees will be waived.

The second type of retakers are those who will opt to voluntarily retake all five (5) sets of exam. This will, however, involve surrender of license (waiver). They will also have to pay a Php900.00 examination fee. Documents needed for submission include previous notice of

The third type of retakers are those who will voluntarily retake tests 3 and 5 only for purposes of meeting VisaScreen requirements set forth by the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS). The guideline provides for a single retake opportunity either in June or December 2007 at the discretion of the examinee. Should the examinee fail to reach a passing grade of 75% in both tests, the examinee will have an option to retake the entire board exam on december 2007 with surrender of license and board rating (waiver). Documents required are Transcript of Records, Birth Certificates, Photocopies of PRC ID, and Certificate of Registration. Examinees may file from April 2 to May 11, 2007. Filing and examination fees will be waived.

Examinees abroad or those from far-flung provinces can have their applications filed by a representative. However, Notice of Admission must be claimed personally by the examinee one week before the examination.

Examination dates are set on June 10 (Sunday) and June 11 (Monday). Tests 3 and 5 are scheduled on the second day, June 11, 2007.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi i am new here, I found this forum quite useful & it has helped me a lot. i should be able to help out & help other people like it has helped me.

Personally i take pleasure [url=http://www.timesmasher.com/fguy/]watch family guy online tv[/url] to help spin a lot of time.

Thanks allot, See ya about.

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm fresh here. I came accross this site I find It absolutely helpful & its helped me a lot. I hope to give something back & aid others like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later.

Anonymous said...

Hello i am new here. I stumbled upon this website I have found It exceedingly helpful & its helped me loads. I hope to give something back & help others like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You Later

Anonymous said...

Sup i am fresh to this, I hit upon this forum I find It absolutely accommodating & its helped me so much. I should be able to contribute & help other people like its helped me.

Thanks a load, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Howdy i am new to this, I came accross this message board I find It vastly accessible and it has helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back & aid other users like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Sup i am new here. I came accross this site I find It positively accommodating & it's helped me out a great deal. I hope to give something back and help other users like its helped me.

Thanks, See You Around

Anonymous said...

Good Day im new here. I came accross this message board I find It incredibly helpful & its helped me out alot. I should be able to give something back & aid other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Around.

Anonymous said...

Greetings im fresh here, I came upon this message board I have found It incredibly accommodating & it's helped me out a great deal. I hope to contribute and aid others like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya About.

Anonymous said...

Hiya i'm new here, I came accross this forum I have found It incredibly accessible and its helped me out loads. I hope to give something back & assist other people like its helped me.

Cheers, See You Later.

Anonymous said...

Howdy i'm new here. I stumbled upon this website I find It incredibly useful and its helped me loads. I hope to contribute & support others like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya Later.

Anonymous said...

Aloha im new to this. I hit upon this forum I have found It extremely helpful & it has helped me tons. I hope to contribute & assist other people like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See Ya About.

Anonymous said...

Sup i'm new to this, I came upon this board I find It positively useful and it has helped me out so much. I hope to contribute & assist other users like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i am new on here, I hit upon this board I find It exceedingly accommodating & it's helped me out loads. I should be able to contribute & support other users like it has helped me.

Thank's, See You Later.

Anonymous said...

Aloha i am new here, I stumbled upon this site I have found It quite accessible & it has helped me out loads. I hope to give something back & aid others like it has helped me.

Thank's, See Ya Around.

Anonymous said...

Hi i am fresh on here. I came accross this website I have found It amply useful & its helped me out loads. I should be able to contribute and assist others like its helped me.

Thank You, See You Around

Anonymous said...

Good Day i am new to this. I came accross this chat board I have found It amply helpful & it's helped me so much. I hope to give something back & aid others like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later

Anonymous said...

cheap xrumer service [url=http://xrumerservice.org/]xrumer[/url] backlink exchange
seo software